Leak Testing for Water-tight EV Components
Learn how to choose the correct technology for production leak testing of various water-tight EV components in this instructive webinar led by CTS leak test experts Gordon Splete and Chuck Hagyard.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding no-water ingress leak rates, including the specification IP67
- Overview of leak test technology and the relationship to testing for non-water leak rates
- Examples of applications that will be covered:
- Battery testing and the use of different technologies based on leak rate and cycle time
- Charge systems and their unique sealing and high-resolution requirements
- Coolant system leak testing
- Drive unit leak testing, which is a typical casting application
- Headlamps, tail lamps, and other electrical components that water can affect
Complete the form to access the on-demand webinar. You will get practical information on selecting the right leak test technology for any application based on test cycle times, part size, leak rates, production throughput requirements, and cost.